memsstar is looking forward to exhibiting at MEMS 2016 – the 29th IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechnical Systems in Shanghai, China from 24th-28th January 2016.
We will be showcasing our next generation ORBIS platforms which provide advanced processing solutions from R&D to high volume manufacturing utilising isotropic etching with Xenon Difluoride and Hydrogen Fluoride.
Key areas of interest for MEMS applications at this year’s conference include:
- Mechanical, thermal, and magnetic sensors, actuators, and systems
- Fluidic micro components and microsystems
- Micro devices for biomedical engineering
- Micro chemical analysis systems
- Micro devices for inertial sensing
- Micro devices for wireless communication
- Micro devices for power supply and energy harvesting
- Optomechanical micro devices and microsystems
- Nano-electro-mechanical devices and systems
- Scientific micro instruments
Join us at MEMS 2016
We shall be exhibiting at Booth 50 so if you are attending please drop by to say hello. If you would like to schedule an appointment with our CEO, Tony McKie, or require any information about our Orbis products or remanufactured semiconductor equipment services, simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be delighted to talk to you.
Find out more about The 29th IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- City: Shanghai
- Country: China
- E-Mail: email@example.com