We are looking forward to exhibiting at the Hilton Head Workshop 2016, the Solid State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop in South Carolina from 5-9 June, 2016.
Once again this promises to be a highly interactive workshop renowned for attracting high calibre groups of research scientists and engineers from the MEMS and Nanotechnology areas, as well as the most promising of students from leading institutions within the Americas.
The Workshop provides a first-class platform for reporting advances in sensor or actuator systems, nanotechnology, process design and modeling, fabrication, materials, system integration, test, assembly, and reliability. It is a regional meeting with attendees from North, Central, and South America with sessions that include oral and poster papers, as well as late news presentations.
Key areas of interest include:
- New Devices or Microsystems
- New Sensing and Actuation Concepts
- High Performance Devices (revised line)
- Devices with Substantially Improved Performance
- Device Fabrication and Testing
- Process Design and Modeling
- Device Modeling and Simulation
- Fabrication Technologies
- Materials and Material Processing
- Nanotechnology and Applications
- Testing Including Test Equipment and Methods
- Interface and Calibration Circuits
- Advanced Circuit Techniques
- System Integration and End Use Applications
- Component and Wafer-Level Packaging Technologies
- Assembly Materials and Processes
- Non-Electronic Interfaces to Devices
- Environmental Effects and Compensation Methods
- Reliability Testing and Methods
We will be showcasing our proprietary range of next generation ORBIS platforms. Offering isotropic etching with Xenon Difluoride and Hydrogen Fluoride they provide cost effective solutions for advanced processing from research to commercial R&D through to high volume manufacturing.
We will also be taking part in the Commercial Poster Presentation on Wednesday, 11th June when we will be looking at R&D processing solutions to meet IoT challenges.
If you are attending this year’s Hilton Head Workshop and would like to schedule an appointment with our CEO, Tony McKie, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City: South Carolina
- Country: USA
- E-Mail: email@example.com